Saturday, January 23, 2010

Still Trying For True Bokeh


I love the look of bokeh. I have been trying to capture this with my point and shoot for about 6 months now off and on. I still haven't gotten there yet, but I think I am getting closer.

The ISO in this shot is pretty high, and I zoomed in all the way (I've been reading that's the thing to do with a point and shoot to get bokeh), but even with that I don't think the noise is too bad. I'll keep trying, and hopefully get it soon!

What do you think?

7 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

that is a great photo i LOVE it!

Amanda said...

Very nice! I really like the red berries against the bokeh. I think you did get it but I am a beginner myself.

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful. Wonderful colors AND bokeh. You got it!

p.s. thank you for your kind words on my blog. Made my day. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is a fabulous capture!

J said...

Very nice, and thank you for sharing how you did that with a point and shoot. I'm going to try it the way you described.

Katie said...

I think you're doing great! I really like this shot. Sometimes those point & shoot cameras are tricky to get them to do what you want!

Amanda said...

Whether or not you captured bokeh, it is a great picture!! I think it's one of the best from a P&S that I've seen. Fantastic!